Nursing Program Administrators
Description: This section contains information helpful to nursing program administrators in learning their role.
Nuts & Bolts for New Program Administrators
Orientation Toolkit for Program Administrators
This orientation toolkit was developed to include information that will be useful to new Nursing Program Administrators as they learn their role. It includes information specific to the Kansas State Board of Nursing, regulations from Kansas Nurse Practice Act that cover nursing education programs, and other information.
List of Modules Available for Review
- ADN Nursing Program Alignment – This document contains information about the Associate Degree in Nursing Program Alignment from the Kansas Board of Regents
- Kansas PN Core Curriculum – This document contains Practical Nurse Alignment information from the Kansas Board of Regents
- Legal Issues Reference Packet – This document contains information for applicants who have legal issues in their background and documentation required at time of licensure application
- Report of the Council for Nursing Articulation in Kansas (March 2012) – This document contains information about the statewide nursing articulation plan for academic progression
- Simulation Scenarios – This section contains scenarios developed by faculty at Kansas school of Nursing for use by nursing and allied health programs. The scenario library is a free service intended to provide useful information for nursing programs in the State of Kansas. The Board does not warrant the accuracy of every item of information provided online and accepts no liability for damages of any kind resulting from reliance on this information.