Discipline Case List
Please take notice of the action taken on the following licenses or applications. You may obtain a copy of the order by clicking on the link to the order. The information provided here regarding the action taken on the licenses or applications is not updated on a daily basis. The information provided should not be used to verify the current status of licenses or applications. To view the current status of a license please visit the License Verification Database.
Explanation of terms used:
- Denied: application not granted.
- Limited: may not practice in a certain area, capacity, or function.
- Revoked: no license; may not practice.
- Suspended: licensed; may not practice.
- Stay of Suspension: licensed; may practice; must meet certain conditions.
- Private censure: reprimand of licensee.
- Public censure: reprimand with release of information through the media.
Download the full Discipline Case List in the following Open Data format: Excel. All linked Orders within the Excel list is provided in PDF Format. Please visit the Adobe website to get the necessary plug-ins to view these documents if you don’t already have them.